File Transfer for Publishers
Receiving large volumes of adverts, digital images, editorial and other content and then being able to deliver them to your printer within a limited timescale puts extreme pressure on publishers. Therefore, time is key and without the efficient and effective transmission of mission critical file transfer of images, adverts, pages, large files and folders, a publisher simply wouldn’t be able to function.
Publishers worldwide depend upon StingRay for their mission critical file transfer.
Moreover, they rely upon it’s ability to integrate seamlessly into picture desk and production workflows and automate incoming forwarding of files and folders.
Discover how you can:
- Centralise all of your incoming and outgoing file transfers into one solution.
- Provide your trading partners with greater flexibility by offering a range of simple file sending options.
- Send and receive large files quickly and efficiently with full notification.
- Save the time wasted monitoring FTP servers, waiting for those time-sensitive files to arrive with centralised jobs queues.
- Integrate file transfer seamlessly into your existing production workflows using XML Job Tickets and Workflow Forwarding
- Secure any file transfers that include sensitive, personally identifiable client information.
If you’re a publisher and would like to know more about StingRay, please feel free to contact us or arrange a demo.